At Brisbane Mini Bus Charter we understand many inbound tour groups arriving into Australia already have their itinerary planned, accommodation booked and venues arranged. All that is left to do is for Brisbane Mini Bus Charter with its modern fleet of 13 seat, 21 seat mini buses and our 33 seat and 37 seat coaches is to make your itinerary happen and your visit to Australia memorabable. From the moment you arrive at Brisbane International Airport to our beautiful river city of over 2 million people to the stunning beaches of Surfers Paradise and the magnificent flora and fauna of our region, your visit to South East Queensland will be full of memories and photo opportunities.
We can assist you in planning a personalised tour to many locations in the South East Queensland region and beyond. Some tours we have arranged include:
- Winery Tours. - Our region has many wineries and vineyards to visit including Mt Tambourine, The Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Kingaroy and Stanthorpe. Each of these wine regions is unique and we will arrange all visits including any fees and your lunch. All you have to do is come on board and enjoy your day. If you wish to remain in the Brisbane region then we recommend Sirromet winery locate just 35 minutes from the CBD.
- Gold Coast - The Gold Coast has many attractions to offer:
- Dream World & White Water World
- Movie World
- Sea World
- Outback Spectacular
- Wet & Wild
- The beautiful golden beaches starting at Main Beach, Surfers Paradise and stretching down to Coolangatta
- Fantastic shopping venues, including Harbour Town, Cavell Mall and Pacific Fair
- Many events held at the Gold Coast Convention Centre
- Jupiters Casino.
- Sunshine Coast - Located to the North of Brisbane, you will find many attractions to occupy your day:
- Australia Zoo
- The Glass House Mountains
- Maleny & Montville for there village craft, wineries and magnificent views of the Glass house Mountains and the coastline.
- Under Water World, located at Mooloolabah
- Golden beaches of Caloundra through to Noosa.
- Eumundi Markets (Wednesday and Saturday)
- The Ginger Factory, located at Yandina
Our knowledge of Brisbane and the South East Queensland Region enables us to assist you in planning your next group tour, in one of our modern fleet of mini buses or luxury coaches.